Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore This Week



Ok, so this really is out of my comfort zone. More reason to do it right. I've been wanting to do an OOTD {out fit of the day}or WIWTW {what I wore this week} post, but just never worked up enough whatever it is you work up to do these things.

So here its goes. This past weekend I went to a playdate w/ a girlfriend and her daughter, it was rainy and I wanted to be comfy, cute, and modest. And I thought it was perfect oppt'y to take some pics and share with you. So here's what I wore.





Yellow cardi - rhapsodille, $11
White cami - target merona brand, $3
Chevron scarf - kmart clearance, $4
Skinny jeans - Ross, $10
Boots - Rhapsodille 2 yrs ago, I splurged on these, $35 {sorry you can't really see them just noticed that}
Faux Grey Leather Jacket - Target clearance,  $11 {it had the cutest ruffles on it}
Earings - Forever 21,  $2.80
Hair - was about 3 days old, still had curl just spruced it up with some dry shampoo, hair serum and did a french twist to it. Check out my tutorial vlog on how to do that here. Really nothing to it. It took me about 20 minutes to get dressed and do hair and we were out the door.

As you can see I don't spend a lot of money on one item, I'm a pretty frugal shopper, very rarely do I spend a lot. And I try to spend less time in getting ready too.

Check back next week on Wed..for WIWTW

Thanks for stopping by



I am linking up to: 

pleated poppy 
Rolled Up Pretty

And also check out these great bloggers on Beauty. 




Please also check out this video, great topic and great answers. For those of you wondering is beauty biblical?



Thank you and God Bless,
CrafTEA MOM 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your shout out! Love what u do!
    God bless, Jessica @ Proverbs Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica!! Anytime sis, thank you for yours too! I love what you do. I love all your tuts!

    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Rocked it Adrienne! Thanks for the shout out. : ) I'm excited to see women of God honoring Him in all the areas of their life. What a great example you are to your girls.

    A Sister's Love,
    Stephanie
    A Diamond in The Rough Ministries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie!!
    Thanks for stopping by! You rock to girl, it's so nice to see woman who are like minded and sharing it! You are a great example too!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.