Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIW {what i wore...this week}



Here is what I wore this past weekend.
Burnt Orange Sheer Top - Rhapsodille Fall of 2011(I love this top) $13
Black Leggings - Marshalls $8
White Cami {undertop} - Target $3
Earrings - Forever 21...love that store
Necklace - gift from a sweet friend this past Christmas
Black Boots - Target paid full price {couldn't help they are super cute and comfy}


Thanks for stopping by, please let me know in comments below which blog hop your from.  And your blog address so I can hop on over
Blessings,



I am linking up to: 

pleated poppy 
Rolled Up Pretty

And also check out these great bloggers on Beauty. 






5 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! I love your blog, super cute! You can find my blog at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie, thanks for stopping by...I'm headin you way!!

    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am your new follower from the blog hop!
    I hooe you can return the favour by checking me out to!
    Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ceri, thanks for stopping by, I would love to check your blog out.

    God Bless,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - new follower from the linkup! Cute blog, can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.