Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIWTW {what I wore this week}




Here is my what I wore this past week. I was able to take 2 different times {I remembered}. LOL

Grab a cup of TEA and let's get started:

|1st Outfit|



Coral Dress/Tunic w/brown belt - Rhapsodille {last spring}$15
Coral Cami {undertop w/ruffles} - Rhapsodille $6 {last spring}
Teal Cardigan - Yard Sale $0.25 and it's from Target
Brown Leggings/Tights - Khol's Clearance $3
Teal Bauble Necklace - Charlotte Russe $5
Silver Big Earrings -  Forever 21 $2.80
Brown Suede Boots - Target {just bought - clearance $14}boots are on sale now whatever's left.

I like these WIWTW {what I wore this week} because I always get asked where I got that shirt or dress or whatever and this is a great way to do just that.

|2nd Outfit|


Burnt Yellow Cardigan - Rhapsodille $11
Black Lace Top - Savers $3
Grey Stripped Cami - Target sale $3
Burnt Blue skinny jeans - Target clearance $14
Multi-Colored Chevron flats - Kmart $10
Silver Earrings - Forever 21 $2.80
Teal Bauble bar necklace - Charlotte Russe $5

If you haven't already noticed I am a frugal shopper, you can shop for less, still look cute and modest.


Thanks for stopping by.......and leave me a comment letting me know you stopped. Leave me your blog address so I can hop over to yours.

Blessings,

CrafTEA Mom

I am linking up to: 

pleated poppy 
Rolled Up Pretty

And also check out these great bloggers on Beauty. 






2 comments:

  1. i see some cute separates that need to be in my closet! love how you added pops of color to each outfit giving them the perfect balance. new to your blog by way of the wiww linkup. enjoy your wednesday;)

    chandra
    astylishlittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...thanks for stopping by!! Thanks for stopping by, going to checkout your blog. Enjoy your Wednesday too!

    Blessings,
    adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.