Thursday, April 4, 2013

What I wore this week!

Yeah, this is way late, better late than never!!

Peter Pan Collar Tops
If you haven't noticed I am in love with these tops, they are modest, cute and so comfy!!


Pink Peter Pan Top: TJ Max 
Burnt Blue Skinny Jeans: Target {clearance}
Light Coral Cardigan: Target  {on sale}
Pearl Necklaces, Bracelets & Earrings: Gifted {free}
Pink Ballet Flats: Target {clearance}


Dark Periwinkle Peter Pan Top: Target  {sale}
Black Denim Skinny Jeans: Forver21
White Cami: Ross
Creme Cardi: Target {on sale}
Ruffle Sandals: Walmart {2 years ago}
Silver Earrings: Gifted {free}
Pearl Bracelet: gifted

You can pair a Peter Pan Collar Top with anything, I just love the look, very vintage, modest and sweet!

Let me know you are stopping by from the linkups!

Thanks for stopping by...
 Blessings,
 
 CrafTEA Mom

4 comments:

  1. I'm following GFC from Friend Connect Blog Hop. please return the favor and follow me back at Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danyale, thanks for stopping by and following. Pleasure to meet you! I would love to check out your blog.

      Blessings,
      Adrienne

      Delete
  2. Great outfits! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome thanks Kayla, I would love too! I am going to go check your site out!!

    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.