Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday: Quick Mom Hair-dos - My Go to Curl

 



Sorry this is late....every Tuesday I will be showing a tutorial video of whatever I can conjurer up. The theme this month is Quick Mom Hair-dos.

I wanted to share my "Go To Curl", I get asked a lot on how to do it, so I thought I'd show you. You can  use this hair-do for church, parties, coffee dates, anything really. It is such an easy and cute hair-do when your in a hurry.  Please let me know, in the comments below, if there are any quick hair-dos you would like to see on here for Mom's | Woman in a hurry.


If you can't view video click here 

Thanks for stopping by let me know what you think.

Please make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel and this blog. 

Blessings,
CraftTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.