Friday, March 29, 2013

Fit Friday

It's Fit Friday.... Today I am going to be talking about workouts {HIIT workouts}




Some of the websites I am currently useing is:

Fit Yummy Mummy she is amazing, such an encourager. I've been using her for awhile. 

TurboFire you can get the dvd's here, I used this last summer for 6 weeks. It works you just need the time for it.


HIIT {High Intensity Intreval Training}Workouts: With using them you burn up to 9x more fat and calories than with traditional cardio. And most workouts are 15 mins and can go up to 30. Most of the workouts are workout for 1 minute, rest for 1 minute. You have faster results, in less amount of time. These work for me.

Here are some HIIT workouts you can try....














I did this one, during the winter time, when I couldn't run outside. We run outside now every other day.

Tthere are so many different plans out there, so just google it, look on pinterest. You'll find so many!!


Thanks for stopping by...

Blessings,
 
CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.