Friday, March 15, 2013

Fit Friday!



It has been awhile since I posted anything on fitness, and my journey with it. I seriously thought that I would stay on, but I failed during the winter. Honestly, I just made up so many excuses as to why I couldn't work out. Those excuses lead up to lbs gained. :( But that's my fault for letting it fall by the way side.


oh my goodness this was so me. I blamed it on the time change. No more excuses A!!!





















love it


But I.......
words to live by.














gave up on giving up. I picked up right where I left off. This is a journey, it's not going to be easy....it's only going to get better.....and only God can see me through this!

I will posting on Fridays {try to every Friday, we'll see how that pans out} for some encouragement on fitness, recipes, my journey and other stuff. So come back and join me in this journey!!

Have a blessed day!



Thanks for stopping by...

Blessings,
 
CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.