Friday, March 22, 2013

Fit Friday




Some of the things that has helped me is prioritizing and preparation and staying consistant {this is key. Prepare, prepare, prepare. When we are working out or trying to eat better, sometimes our old habits can come back especially when we are tired. For me I get tired easily or shall I say lazy {LOL-just being real. And to help with that I prepare my meals and snacks ahead so I have no excuses. Write your meals and snacks out, put them in baggies. So when your ready to go you have them readily available to you.

Also have an accountability partner, or a workout buddy. These help tremendously with being accountable and getting encouragement.

Here are some blogs that have encouraged me along the way.

Peak 313 Is a great encouraging website, she has lots of video tutorials on how to do different workouts

Myra @ My Blessed Life Thank you for sharing this information

Whole30 This is the program I was talking about in the video and will be starting on Monday.  It's basically just eating raw, whole foods for the next 30 days. I can't wait to get started on this, it's what I have been looking for, for some time now.



Whole9 Whole9’s original program designed to change your life in 30 days. Think of it as a short-term nutritional reset, designed to help you restore a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, calm systemic inflammation and put an end to unhealthy cravings, habits, and relationships with food. Since 2009, thousands of people have used our program as a jump-start to changing the way they eat for the rest of their lives. To get started on your Whole30 program, check out our new Whole30® Daily service, the program details, and real-life testimonials below.

Please leave me any great tips, resources or encouragement if you feel lead.


Thanks for stopping by...

Blessings,
 
CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.