Friday, March 1, 2013

Suave Dry Shampoo Review






Disclaimer: No one is paying me to say this, this is my own review, all done on my own accord.

I wanted to share my review on this amazing product that I have come to love. My hunt for a dry shampoo all began last year, when I switched from washing my hair every day to washing it every 3-4 days. I will be sharing a post on that soon.

The Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo {with the yellow cap} is light, and airy, non-gridy, smells great, and leaves no residue. It absorbs the oils in your hair leaving it non-greasy, smooth and smelling good. This is definitely a keeper for me. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is searching for a dry shampoo that works and smells good.

The best times to use the dry shampoo is on Day 3 or more. I sometimes will use on Day 2, if I workout before I get ready. But for the most part it's best for Day 3 hair.

What hair regimins do you use and if you have any tips let me know.


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!


Blessings,
CraftTEA Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.