Friday, April 5, 2013

Fit Friday #4 & Whole30 Vlog {Day $}

Hi!!!

Today is Fit Friday and I will be sharing my Whole30 journey with you through the vlog below.



Here are the websites I recommended:

Myra @ My Blessed Life {click here}

Whole30 Program @ Whole9 {click here}

My First Whole30 Dinner {that I remembered to take a pic of}

Wild Salmon {seasoned w/salt, pepper, lemon pepper & garlic salt}
Sauteed Spinach {after I cooked the salmon i removed it and sauteed the spinach in the same pan}
Homemade Sweet Potato Fries {sprinkled w/pepper and coconut oil}

I got my recipe for this here @ Nom Nom Paleo {whole30 approved} and put it together.

I cooked everything in Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. Do you know that there are so many benefits for using coconut oil?

I use it as: Hair Mask, Face Moisturizer {night time only}, eye makeup remover, body lotion, I use 1 heaping tbsp in my green tea every day. There are so many benefits go here to check out my vlog on it.

Please let me know you stopped by and see you next Fit friday! Have a great weekend!!

As always...
Thanks for stopping by...
 Blessings,
 
 CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.