Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello!!!

Hello CrafTEA Friends!!

It sure has been awhile since I posted, huh? Well I took along break, had a baby and now I am back at getting myself into the best shape ever! I would love for you to come along in this journey with me!!

I am super excited, already, at the transformation my body has taken in just these past 3 1/2 months I have been working out/strength training.

I started the first week in January and have not looked back, this is my new life--the new me! A lot of changes are going on in our neck of the woods. Baby, fitness life, moving and so much more. So stick around and stay for awhile.

I will be sharing all things CrafTEA, Fitness, and life on here. Thanks as always for supporting, stopping by and commenting!!

You can find me at these places:

Instagram: https://instagram.com/craftea_fit_mom/

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/reina4jc

Be sure to subscribe to get notified of when I post things!

Looking forward to this journey!!


Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,

CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.