Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Wardrobe

Fall is just around the corner, for me it already started yesterday. Lol. I'm already thinking about wardrobe. I even planned a Fall Collab this coming Monday in regards to Fall Fashion| Beauty | Fall Routines. 

What Fall items are you Dying to wear? Let me share with you the items I am dying to wear....
Boots
Long Cardigans
Scarfs
Arm gloves
Comfy blankets

This pretty much sums it up.
 

Here's a look at some Fashion Ideas....I pinned on Pinterest.
 
I love burnt yellow for fall

Love this color combo

Church outfits: 

Casual Outfits for any occasion, these are must have essentials for any wardrobe.


Some of my favs, I can't wait to try this fall

Thanks for stopping by
Please be sure to come back on Monday, for a look at my fall essentials for my wardrobe. 

Blessings,
CrafTEA mom


















Be sure to come back on Monday to see my Fall Collab video. I will showcasing some of my basics, essentials in my wardrobe. Also so many other Youtubers will joining so you don't want to miss it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Blessings!! 
CrafTEA Mom,
Adrienne 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.