Wednesday, February 17, 2016

HI!!

Hi, you guys!! I know it has been forever and a day since I have been posting anything. We moved to the Northwest and am loving it. I have been posting more on my youtube channel. That has been the easiest for me to do at the time.

But I am settled know and have a better routine going, the baby is 2 now. She is still so needy {and that's ok}. But I feel like I can dedicate time to blogging again. I really enjoyed it when I did do it. So lets see how this is going to go.

It has just been on my heart to start blogging again and sharing more of my faith with others. Please let me know in the comment section below what you would like for me to share.

Alright, I am going to be doing an on-line study begining on February 28th. I will be sharing more of that in a video I will be posting THIS SAT OR SUN. So be on the lookout for that. You don't want to miss it.

Alright you guys, I will be talking to you soon!



Thanks for stopping by

 Blessings,
 

 CrafTEA Mom
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.