Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hello!!

Hi Guys!!
 
I know it has been awhile and I have posts planned that will be coming up soon. I will be posting an Update video soon on Weightloss and Life. Keep an eye out for that, I  have a lot of post planned coming up this week and in September. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when I post. 

We have been having to much fun this summer, I wanted to take a break from blogging for the summer. The weather has been amazing outside here. Being outside is tolerable, cool crisp mornings and evenings, and warm in between. It's warm enough to go to the pool. I even got a tan. Lol. Our neighbors had a "Last day of Summer" party last night, because school starts on Monday here. It was the sweetest thing. We have been so blessed by our neighbors and a lot of them are Christians. 

Now that Summer is over for us and we go back to school, back to routines. I will be posting more on here. I have so much I want to share.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings, 
 
CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.