Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CrafTEA Mom Fall Collab | Home Decor

Hi Guys!!!
I wanted to share with you that I am hosting on YouTube a series of Fall Collabs with some of my favorite You tubers {over 20 of them}. I wanted to share this video with you.

If you are interested and would like to join us, but don't have a video but a blog.  Please leave me a comment below or  send me your email address to craftea_momatyahoodotcom  and I will link up your blog next Monday. I will be sure to include you in the Collaboration and will send you all info for the next 3 Collabs.

We are doing a 4 part series in this Fall Collaboration.  We will be posting our videos and or blogs on Mondays up to the Monday before Fall, Monday, Sept. 21, 2015 will be our grand finale. It will be our Fall Home Décor Tours.

If you would like to be notified of the blog posts and or YouTube videos please be sure to subscribe to my blog here on the left side bar and then to my YouTube channel on the right side bar.

I'm so excited!!! Below is my "Fall Collab | Home Décor" video and then below is a link to all the  awesome, amazing You tubers that took part in this Collab. Some may not have any videos just yet, they will be posting there's in the next  weeks. But please be sure to subscribe to their channels as well.




Here are the links to the rest of the Awesome Youtubers who joined in!
 
CrafTEA Mom (Host) 

Ahappygirlshome: {NEW}

Annie's Simple Life:

Artful Leigh Creative:

Athena Decorrina:

Bored or Bananas:

Crystal Tara:

Dani Simple Home:

Dixie Debutantes:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DixieDebutantes
Finding My Homestead Kristin Z: {NEW}

House of Aqua:

Melanie Simmons: {NEW}

Mimi's Mixed Bag: {NEW}

Patricia Keele: {NEW}

QerenJoy: {NEW}

Sabrinicoles Way of Life: {NEW}

Silvia Palma: {NEW}

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.