Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello September!!

Happy September!! Fall started for me today, yes I am weird to some. But I know some can also totally relate!! This month is probably one of my favorites, besides my birthday month (August) and family birthday months and Annie month, and every Holiday that follows. 

But let me tell ya, I have a love for fall!!!!  I love it because you get the break from the harsh summer days. You get to snuggle up with loved ones in warm cozy blankets and sip on something warm. And enjoy the brisk cool weather. I just love it!! So today I wanted to say may your September be a blessed one, let's celebrate its first day it brings us. 

It was a blessed one for me, work was great, seeing my babies face and hub-bae when I hot home was priceless. Then welcoming my girls home from school. Just love it!!!😍

So today I want to share with you one of my Fall Favorite drinks. It screams fall and just prepares me for it!! Enjoy!! Also here is some September welcoming pics! 



Here is a video of one of my favorite drinks I like to drink during the fall. 
Pumpkin Spice Latte!! Like if you love these kinds of drinks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.