Sunday, February 21, 2016

Invitation: "Why Easter Matters" Bible Study

Good Morning Girls- Women's Online Bible Study #WhyEasterMatters #LoveGodGreatly #MaxLucado:





You are cordially invtied to join me in the " Why Easter Matters" On-line Bible study Group

The Lord has laid it on my heart to do the Good Morning Girls " Why Easter Matters" on-line study Group. This was a bible study I have done in the past and loved tremendously. It really prepared my heart for the Easter Season and remembering why Jesus did what He did for us.

I want to invite all of you in joining me in this on-line bible study group. GMG is not doing this particular bible study at the moment. So this strictly on our own, but they have all the resources and printables all provided for us.

This is a free bible study, so you won't have to pay for anything.

Here's the details:
Begins on Monday, February 29, 2016
We study Mon-Fri with the weekends off
It Ends on Fri, March 23, 2016 {our last study day}

On Sundays I will post a video and blog post with some encouragement and info for the week.
On Fridays we will post, vlog,  and or blog what the Lord showed us that week.

{I believe by doing this we can encourage one another and also know that you are not alone. We all struggle but here's the thing we don't struggle alone. By being in this group we can encourage, uplift and exhort one another. I have been doing Good Morning Girls groups for since 2008 and have loved every bit of it. I have learned and gleaned from the ladies in the groups and have grown some sweet friendships with them }
This will be a 4 week bible study and it can be as super easy or in depth as you want it. Its up to you how you want to draw or dig closer to the Lord. We will be using the Soap method. Which is super easy.

The link to the printable for the study will be below. I usually don't print it out but download it to my ipad or you can download to your computer. I usually have a notepad and do it that way. That helps me.

Click here for the link to the bible study or click the image below. It will explain it all, but if you do have questions you may leave them in the comment section below or email me at craftea_mom@yahoo.com


Free Bible reading guide (once you subscribe to the blog) for the Easter season.:


Oh I pray you will join us, and also know that I am praying for you and am so excited for this.



Thanks for stopping by...
 Blessings,
 
CrafTEA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a loving comment.